Tuesday, December 11, 2018

Days Fifty-Two & Fifty-Three

Day Fifty-Two
Tuesday, May 29, 2018

Crossbearer's Log:

Started at 8:45 A.M. at mile marker 325.5 on I-80. Walked along I-80 for 13.6 miles, finishing at mile marker 339. Felt good the first ten miles walking roughly 18 minute miles. The last three miles, I slowed my pace to around 21-22 minute miles. I realized when finishing that most of the walk was a gradual uphill climb, with the last few miles becoming steeper. Tomorrow the goal is to walk thirteen miles to Wells, Nevada. Legs are tired, so I may have to break the workout into two parts in order to make it to Wells. Look forward to taking a rest day on Thursday in order to be able to climb up Peqoup Summit (approx. 7,000 ft).

Today's Distance: 13.6 miles

Total Distance: 600.6 miles

Ahead of Schedule: 80.6 miles

Day Fifty-Three
Wednesday, May 30, 2018

Crossbearer's Log:

Rest Day -- Number eight.

Ahead of Schedule: 70.6


No comments:

Post a Comment