Tuesday, December 11, 2018

Day Fifty- Five

Day Fifty-Five
Friday, June 1, 2018

Crossbearer's Log:

Started at the Motel 6 off Exit 352B at 8:15 A.M. because before that, it was windy and cold (low fifties). The wind did die down but starting temperature was 55 degrees.
Continue from 352B and took the first left turn along a service road (Do Not Drive) north of I-80. The Frontage Road added approximately a half mile to the distance compared to staying on I-80.

When arriving at Exit 360, I crossed to the south side and walked the next five miles along the service road south of I-80.

It was pleasant being away from the interstate noise which made for an easy walk. I averaged 19:05/mile. Will start tomorrow from Exit 365 East walking against the traffic.

Today's Distance: 13.7 miles

Total Distance: 628 miles

Ahead of Schedule: 78 miles

No comments:

Post a Comment