Thursday, December 13, 2018

Day One Hundred Twenty-Six

Day One Hundred Twenty-Six
Saturday, August 11, 2018

Crossbearer's Log:

Thankfully, the mosquitoes were under control at the start of today's walk which made it much more pleasant. However, the temperature climbed fast and early and remained hot the rest of the day. There was a slight breeze to make the 93 degree temperatures barely tolerable.

When the big semi's pass me, I take off my hat and sunglasses so I can dry off my face with the wind after the semi passes me by (feels good).

Tomorrow, I will be starting at mile marker 63.

Finished today by attending Mass at Saint Patrick's Catholic Church in Chadron, NE. After Mass, I received a blessing from Father Todd K. Philipsen.

Today's Distance: 20 miles

Total Distance: 1,057.1 miles

No comments:

Post a Comment