Thursday, December 13, 2018

Day One Hundred Twenty-Seven

Day One Hundred Twenty-Seven
Sunday, August 12, 2018

Crossbearer's Log:

After two consecutive days of walking twenty miles, I was anxious to see how I would handle today's section of the pilgrimage. My ankles were sore, my feet hurt somewhat, and my legs were tired. However, I maintained a twenty minute/mile pace, if not slightly under that -- I will continue to push myself. If my pace falls under twenty minutes/mile, it will be time to either pull back on the mileage or take a day of rest.

Hopefully, I can continue these long days for the next six days while I have Ann's help.

Thankfully, the weather was great, with above average wind speed and cool temperatures in the morning. I will be reducing the mileage hoping I can finish out the week strong. Tomorrow, I will be starting at mile marker eighty at Hay Springs, NE.

At 6:00 P.M., I went to Saint Patrick's Catholic Church to attend a Knight's of Columbus meeting.

Today's Distance: 17 miles

Total Distance: 1074.1 miles

No comments:

Post a Comment