Wednesday, December 12, 2018

Day Sixty-One

Day Sixty-One
Thursday, June 7, 2018

Crossbearer's Log:

Started walking at 8:55 A.M. from mile marker 13.8 with temperatures in the low seventies to low eighties with a nice breeze all day.

My legs were tired at the beginning of the walk and my left knee was stiff. However, after the first mile, my legs felt great the rest of the day.

There were several semis and road construction vehicles, so I had to be on constant alert on the highway. My pace was approximately 19:20 min/mile, and I finished 13.3 miles -- 1.7 miles shy of turning East on the Emigrant Trail. I'm looking forward to tomorrow and getting off the highway for a change.

Note: Finished two months of walking -- tomorrow will be day one of month three.

Today's Distance: 13.3 miles

Total Distance: 707 miles

Ahead of Schedule: 97 miles

No comments:

Post a Comment