Wednesday, December 12, 2018

Day Sixty-Two

Day Sixty-Two
Friday, June 8, 2018
*39th Wedding Anniversary -- Happy Anniversary, Debbie ❤️

Crossbearer's Log:

I started walking at 8:45 A.M. at mile marker 31.3, and I walked 1.7 miles before finally turning on the Emigrant Trail Road. The road is a good gravel road with a steady climb for eleven miles to an elevation of 5,400 ft. I walked approximately a mile and a half past the crest of the hill on a downward descent.

I finished the day four and a half hours later for a total of 14.1 miles.

Today was hot, mid-80's, no breeze, but it was nice to get off the asphalt of the six inch shoulder on Highway 30. I saw four snakes on the road today. Fortunately, they were all dead.

The distance from Montello to Tremonton is 132 miles and, so far, I am 58 miles from Montello, 74 to Tremonton.

Today's Distance:  14.1 miles

Total Distance: 721.1 miles

Ahead of Schedule 101.1 miles

No comments:

Post a Comment