Saturday, May 26, 2018

Day Forty-Nine

Saturday, May 26, 2018

Crossbearer's Log:
Started early today because I wanted to get to our hotel today before it rained, a distance of 21.7 miles. Walked a mile to the tunnels, made a two and a half mile loop to the north around the Humboldt River, walked along the railroad tracks of the Union Pacific, connected to Idaho Street, past the long runway of the Elko Airport. Walked 4.9 miles along Idaho Street, but stopped to have Cornish Pasties at B.J. Bull's restaurant. 
After lunch, I had to walk two more miles to finish for the day. I was racing the rain back to the hotel. Man vs. Rain, Thunder, and Lightning. I was three minutes away when it started to sleet. Almost won. 

Today's Distance: 21.8 miles
Total Distance: 565.2 miles
Ahead of Schedule: 75.2 miles

Coordinates:
Beginning:
N 40°43.6965'
W 116°2.4434'
Elevation: 4,923 ft.
Course: E 90° T

Ending:
N 40°51.2378'
W 115°44.5912'
Elevation: 5,084 ft.
Course: NNE 16° T

3 comments:

  1. Wow I'm glad I found you on the TRUE L.I.F.E. web site. What you are doing is amazing and sure to touch some people's lives. God bless you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. May God bless you and accompany you on this journey. I'm sure many babies have already been saved because of what you are doing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello! I would love to interview you two on EWTN Pro-Life Weekly! Shoot me an email at chadro@ewtn.com and I'd love to work it out. God bless!

    ReplyDelete